The Broward Center builds community through the arts by delivering quality entertainment, educational opportunities and memorable moments that engage and inspire audiences, nurture collaboration and drive economic vitality.
Job Description for Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Department Director: Senior Marketing Manager
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager
The Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Marketing Department and supports the organization by coordinating the implementation of marketing and advertising plans and promotional concepts for the Broward Center events and special projects. The coordinator tracks the creative production process and spending, and provides administrative support to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Oversee scheduling, production and distribution of marketing projects in order to meet established deadlines
Manage, organize, and catalogue creative assets to ensure they are easily accessible by PACA staff
Maintain effective channels of communication and interaction with all departments resulting in optimal implementation of marketing and communications activities
Develop all aspects of promotional partnerships from negotiation to execution
Support a positive working environment that values respect, communication, motivation, and commitment to PACA, the Marketing team, and all staff members
Actively contribute to the enhancement of the PACA culture
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Traffics projects through copywriting, design, proofing, print production, shipping, delivery and distribution
Routes, or establishes systems to route, all materials for review and approval and ensures that materials are produced with accuracy and on time
Manages master marketing calendar and actively communicates with internal and external stakeholders
Maintains and monitors collateral inventory, signage, stationery and displays including re-stocking brochure racks onsite and off-site
Assists with organization and archiving of all creative asset including but not limited to photo, video, music and finished products, establishing systems to for storage, access and retrieval
Assists with billing process and show settlements
Communicates status of all projects to internal clients with attention to detail, workflow and timelines
Identify promotional opportunities related to Broward Center presentations and products that have potential to drive sales and engagement
Develop and execute promotions, including collateral materials, support staff and promotion codes
Maintains ongoing communication with the Senior Marketing Manager regarding the development of the Marketing Production Coordinator role
Utilizes professional interactions, effective communication, and relationship development throughout all PACA situations
Works with Senior Marketing Manager to set and work towards professional development goals and actively engage in the Performance Appraisal process.
Requires your physical presence at PACA or any other PACA designated work location for all or majority of work hours in the performance of the forgoing duties.
Attends all necessary meetings in order to provide and receive accurate and timely communication
Complies with all personnel policies.
Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
Completes related additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Exceptional organizational skills and an ability to manage complex projects and delivery on time and on budget
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English
Superior attention to detail
Ability to provide clear, direct input and feedback, set clear expectations, and interact with people at all levels within the organization
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of print production, shipping and logistics
Skilled in Windows based programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Required Education and Experience
AA or Higher: Business/Marketing or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
2 years production coordination or marketing project experience.
Social Media Marketing Manager - Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
Under the direction of the Director of Advertising and Public Relations incumbent leads all social media marketing efforts such as, but not limited to, research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media, social media, mobile communications and paid online advertising. Work alongside the Sales, Public Relations and Advertising team members. Coordinates tactics for appealing to guests, groups and business clientele looking for the next place to stay for vacation, host a meeting, event, gambling, have fun or relax.
Essential Job Functions:
· Understand current trends, technologies and advancements in social, mobile and online review sites.
· Oversee production and implementation of mobile and social campaigns.
· On an ongoing basis, measure and report performance of all marketing activities, and assets against goals, identify trends and insights, and optimize plan based on these insights.
· Maintain consistent system of measurement and evaluation of social and mobile program success.
· Extend marketing initiatives and editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs, etc).
· Support advertising team to ensure alignment between digital and traditional media communications.
· Under the direction of the Director of Advertising and Public Relations incumbent leads all social media marketing efforts such as, but not limited to, research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media, social media, mobile communications and paid online advertising. Work alongside the Sales, Public Relations and Advertising team members. Coordinates tactics for appealing to guests, groups and business clientele looking for the next place to stay for vacation, host a meeting, event, gambling, have fun or relax.
· Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures.
· Responsible for building and maintaining all social media platform, including but not limited to Adobe Social, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goggle+, YouTube, Digg, Instagram, Foursquare as well as, new/emerging platforms.
· Lead efforts of the planning, development and implementation of social media strategies, editorial calendars, and tactical plans, ensuring that all social media messages, measurements and content are relevant to target audience.
· Responsible for community engagement and involvement.
· Establish and grow relationships with key influencers in digital space, such as bloggers, high profile followed personalities, entertainers, etc.
· Develop, execute and leverage mobile and social media efforts to grow market share and expand brand awareness.
· Create mobile and social media campaign strategy including program outlines and provide recommendations.
· Work closely with internal departments to resolve customer service issues.
· Maintain Customer Service Accountability report and provide reporting as it relates to online customer sentiment.
· Monitor online reviews on sites such as Trip Advisor, Yelp, OTA sites, etc.
· Engage and align partnerships with non-paid social media efforts.
· Experience in leveraging social media platforms for an advertising campaign.
· Understand social media universe including Adobe Social, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Foursquare, Digg, ShareThis, Wikis, blogs, etc.
· Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of employee and consumer facing Facebook and other social mediums.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of projects/programs.
· Experience preferred in brand management, development and implementation.
· Work closely with Internet Marketing to integrate social and emerging forms of media into online brand campaigns.
· Serve as the liaison between Human Resources, Seminole Gaming Internet Marketing, Hard Rock International and other departments as it relates to mobile and social media efforts.
· Train leadership on mobile and social media techniques and share best practices to more effectively engage employees and management on mobile and social media sites.
· Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
· Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
· Ensure prompt and discreet notification to managers and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
· Assist public relations team as needed.
· Support other key marketing efforts as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelors’ in hotel management, hospitality, marketing or business administration required.
· A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Three (3) years experience working with social media sites required.
· Three (3) years direct marketing, advertising and brand marketing experience including implementation of digital, mobile and emerging campaigns also required.
· At least one (1) year of social media/web 2.0 experience as an online marketer.
· Demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media, and application to advertising campaigns.
· Technology savvy with solid understanding of the web, online marketing, direct marketing and best e-mail practices.
· May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
· Credit Check
· Criminal Background Check
· Drug Screen
The Seminole Tribe has long been recognized for innovation in its gaming and other businesses. It opened the first high-stakes bingo hall and casino in the United States in 1979. That facility was the forerunner of the Indian Gaming movement throughout North America. Analysts believe today’s Seminole Tribe operates one of the most profitable gaming enterprises in the world. In March 2007, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired Hard Rock International, the first transaction of its kind by an Indian tribe.
Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized music, entertainment, leisure and dining brands with a network of signature Hard Rock Cafes, hotels and casinos in 50 countries, it includes the world’s largest collection of authentic music memorabilia. Also in their portfolio is the finest restaurant at any ballpark in America. NYY Steak at Yankee Stadium is a joint venture of the New York Yankees LLC and Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, parent company of Hard Rock International.
In addition to its two Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos, the Seminole Tribe owns and operates five other Seminole Casinos; in Coconut Creek and Hollywood on the Southeast coast, in Immokalee near Naples, on the Brighton Reservation north of Lake Okeechobee and on the Big Cypress Reservation south of Lake Okeechobee.