Responsible for engaging students and Young Professionals with an interest in pursuing a career in the Events Industry through education, networking, and mentoring, Also responsible for facilitating the Scholarship Program.
Meets 4th Tuesday of each month @ 1pm *Time subject to change each semester
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other Ambassadors, members and event community.
All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
To join this committee or for more details, contact Suzanne Neve via email or 407.203.1334