Serves to ensure ample networking opportunities through
conference events including First Timers Meet & Greet, after hours
Cocktails & Conversation and any official pre and post conference Behind
the Scenes Tours & Mixers.
Meets 1st Wednesday (March,
May & July) @ 11am
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other Ambassadors, members and event community.
All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
To join this committee or for more details, contact Suzanne Neve via email or 407.203.1334