Mix of event professionals and industry partners who volunteer to personally engage current and potential members of FFEA within their region. The committee serves as a resource and sounding board to FFEA’s staff on the development of strategy and campaigns. Through this engagement, the committee creates a sense of community— face-to-face and virtually— that enhances the membership experience and strengthens the organization. Additionally, each regional leader assists with executing educational seminars and networking events in their designated region.
Meets 3rd Thursday of each month @ 10am
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other Ambassadors, members and event community.
All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
To join this committee or for more details, contact Suzanne Neve via email or 407.203.1334