Serves to assist with the production of the Tradeshow during the annual conference, providing exhibitors opportunities to network with event planners and planners the opportunity to discover the many products and services offered both locally and nationally.
Meets 3rd Wednesday (February – September) @ 1pm
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other Ambassadors, members and event community.
All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
To join this committee or for more details, contact Suzanne Neve via email or 407.203.1334