Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Task Force - Serves
to assure FFEA is committed to Diversity and Inclusion at every level of the
organization and to act as a resource to the industry by creating and
strengthen Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
Monday of each Monday @ 1pm
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other Ambassadors, members and event community.
All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
To join this committee or for more details, contact Suzanne Neve via email or 407.203.1334