This summer, make plans to attend the inaugural Jacksonville Seafood Festival - A culinary celebration of local cuisine, our fishing community, and the arts. The one day festival will take place on Sunday, July 25th (11am-8pm) in historic Riverside under the Fuller Warren Bridge overlooking the St. Johns River and downtown Jacksonville.
The festival will feature pop up kitchens and food stations from local restaurants, a food truck village, makers and artists, art installations, live music, games, and activities for all ages.
Attendees can expect a variety of fresh, local seafood from 12+ restaurants and food trucks including shrimp & oyster stations, a low country boil, more bars than ever with adult refreshments + more! There will also be several non-seafood food options and a dog food truck! The festival will be fundraising for several area non profits including Fur Sisters, The Jacksonville Jaycees, Wagoner Foundation + more.
Tickets to the festival are limited and are expected to sell out. Children do not need a ticket. GA Experience tickets are only discounted to $10 on 6/15.
GENERAL ADMISSION EXPERIENCE PASS:
Now: $15 | Day of $30
- Includes 1 complimentary adult beverages
- Access to purchase food & drink from all vendors
- All day access to the festival
SIP N' SHUCK EXPERIENCE:
Now: $45 | Day of $65
(Please Note: There's 4 Time Slots + Space Extremly Limited)
- Access into the exclusive Sip N Shuck Lounge during specified time
- 12 fresh oysters direct from one of our oyster farmers
- Access to a Oyster Shucking Class hosted by International Oyster Chef Rifko Meier
- 1 Commemorative Oysters XO Shucking Kit
- 1 complimentary glass of premium wine or beer
- All day GA Experience Pass to attend the festival
VIP LOUNGE PASS:
Now: $70 | Day of $125 (SOLD OUT)
- Includes 2 complimentary adult beverages
- All day access to VIP Lounge
- Access to two private bars
- Access to preferred concert seating & viewing
- Premium air conditioned restrooms