We are excited to announce the Jacksonville Brunch & Bloody Mary Festival is officially rescheduled to Sunday, June 6th from 10am - 5pm in historic Riverside. The highly anticipated event will take place outdoors under the Fuller Warren Bridge at the Northbank Riverwalk Artist Square (same location as the Riverside Arts Market). A limited amount of General Admission Experience tickets are now on sale but the VIP Brunch Experience will remain SOLD OUT from tickets purchased last year.
The festival will feature Bloody Mary stations, delicious breakfast & brunch grub from over a dozen popular restaurants and food trucks, a Mimosa bar featuring a variety of juices, live art installations, local makers, live music, and more!
Unfortunately, due to new social distancing guidelines, ALL complimentary General Admission tickets that were distributed for the original date will no longer be valid.
General Admission Experience Tickets: $15 NOW | $30 DAY OF (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- ONE complimentary bloody mary, mimosa, craft beer or cocktail
- A wristband for access to purchase food and drink from all participating restaurants and beverage stations.
- Souvenir Face Mask & Cup
VIP Sip & Savor Passes: $75 (SOLD OUT)
- Complimentary Brunch Sampling including 10+ restaurants
- Access to sample & vote on 20+ unique Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and coffee
- All-day access to VIP Area with private seating and cash bar
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Preferred concert viewing area
- Commemorative cup
- Plus more
VIP Brunch Pass Holder Info & Changes
The festival will now have two sampling times for VIP guests in order to ensure social distancing & limit captivity. Sampling time frames are: 10:00am-12:30pm & 1:30 pm-4:00pm
Each pass holder who pre-purchased tickets will need to visit JaxBrunchFest.com/VIP to choose their new designated sampling time. Once chosen, new VIP passes will be issued. Capacity in the VIP area will be limited & no additional passes will be available for sale.
Event is rain or shine; No Refunds