- As you travel through the World of Nations Celebration, experience the cuisine, artistry and customs from lands near and far. Grab your event passport and join us for an adventure at the 29th annual World of Nations Celebration!
The City of Jacksonville and local multicultural friends will bring the world to you with this fascinating cultural destination that showcases the unique diversity of our planet, and puts the wonderful sights, sounds, and tastes of different nations within your reach. So pack your bags and bring your family, friends and neighbors to our brand new location for a trip around the world!
On the first day of the event, Friday, Feb. 26, the World of Nations Celebration will offer special “Sensory Friendly” programming from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. This time will be an opportunity for individuals with sensitivities to processing sensory information such as sound, light, touch, etc., to explore the cultural experiences comfortably.
- Friday, February 26th: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27th: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 28th: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Cost: Tickets are. $5 per person. Children 3 and under are free
225 Talleyrand Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- City of Jacksonville Sports and Entertainment