To maximize your time at the Tech Bar, here are some things you can do beforehand!
- Check out the Tech Bar schedule and set aside time to attend our sessions.
- Narrow down what you need help with so that our expert can better guide you. Examples:
- I want an app that can _______.
- I would like to learn more about this tool from the session, ______.
- I would like to learn how to use _______.
3. If you want help with your email, social media, or on any other website, be sure to bring those logins with you as well!
- Don't remember your password? Use the Forgot Password? link that's usually on the login screen!
If you have an iPhone/iPad...
- Be sure you know your App Store password so you can download the latest and greatest apps. Have no clue what it is? Reset it at iforgot.apple.com!
- Follow the instructions here to back-up your photos to the iCloud so you can delete them off your device to free up some space.
- Alternatively, back them up to your favorite cloud storage system: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, etc.
If you have an Android phone/tablet…
- Never used the Play Store before? Set up your profile!
- Back up your photos to a cloud storage system such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive so you can delete them off your device to free some space.
If you have a Windows/Blackberry phone/tablet…
- Look for the app Store on your Windows phone or BlackBerry App World and make sure you can log in!
- Use a cloud storage system such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive (Windows users should have access to this, but you can use others as well) to back up your files!