The 25th Annual Florida Festivals & Events Association Conference is taking place August 20-22, 2019 in Naples, FL and we want YOU! We’re looking for
energized individuals with something unique to share when it comes to producing and marketing festivals and community events.
So what are we looking for in a speaker? In short:
inspiration and actionable insights for our attendees. Our audience is
diverse and ranges from Municipalities to non-profits to Independent Event Planners. Topics that have succeeded in the past include sponsorship recruitment and retention, marketing and social media strategies, event operations and logistics, volunteer management, technology and professional development.
Our ideal speaker is:
About Our Audience
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Passionate about sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge on topics to help our members grow their events
- Willing to partner with FFEA and our team to deliver the best possible content experience and relevant information for our audience
- Available to engage with attendees before and after your session
- Committed to sharing about FFEA on and with your social networks
- Interested in partnering with FFEA and staying connected to the FFEA community beyond the conference itself
- Available onsite for a 10-minute video or FFEA audio interview (for potential usage in future FFEA video content materials and event wrap-up videos)
event attendees are event management professionals and industry
suppliers. Attendees include CEO/Executive Directors, Sponsorship &
Marketing Professionals, Event Operations Managers and Industry
Suppliers. Members attend to both improve their careers through
professional development and to gain fresh perspective and new ideas for
To view our attendee profile, click here.