The Florida Festivals & Events Association is proud to present the Harvey Franklin Campbell Student Scholarship Award. The Scholarship will provide current students at Florida based Universities who are studying in an event management related program with the opportunity to attend the FFEA Annual Convention & Tradeshow, August 20-22, 2019 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort & Golf Club in Naples, FL.
The students selected to receive this conference scholarship have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the variety of careers available in the events industry
- Attend informative presentations concerning current issues in event industry
- Engage in discussions and network with event professionals from throughout the state
- Participate in professional development workshops and numerous educational sessions
*Recipients will be responsible for meals other than those included in conference registration, transportation to and from the hotel, and personal expenses. If additional funds become available, FFEA reserves the right to add additional scholarships for students which may include single day registration only or full registration without lodging.
- Lodging at FFEA's conference hotel
- Conference registration fee, which includes over 40 educational sessions, Tradeshow with 70 exhibitors and Live Entertainment Showcases
- Complimentary ticket to the awards luncheon
- A complimentary 1-year student membership in FFEA
- Applicants must be enrolled in a FL based accredited institution of higher learning at the time of application. An official transcript or degree audit must accompany the application.
- Applicant must include a resume including any event related paid or volunteer experience.
- Applicant must provide a VIDEO response to the following (2 minutes or less): Describe how you believe that your attendance at this conference will contribute to your future career in the event industry.
- Applicant must provide a response to each of the following (1,000 characters of less per question):
Explain your interest in attending this conference.
- Describe your involvement (if any) with special events and festivals to date or why you might want to become involved with FFEA.
- Describe your future career goals.
Dates & DeadlinesApplication Submission Deadline:
April 14th at 11:59pmNotification of Award Status:
Week of April 29thWinner Questionnaire Responses Due:
May 20thConvention & Tradeshow:
August 20-22 at Naples Grande Beach Resort*Winners must be present during all conference dates