The Florida Festivals and Events Association (FFEA) celebrates the accomplishments of our members annually through the SUNsational Awards. For two decades we have recognized the many talents of our members and distributed more than 1,800 awards to deserving event industry organizations and individuals. You work hard all year producing incredible events and programs and deserve some recognition for all that you do - we invite you to join this elite group and apply for your SUNsational Award today!Here is what past Award winners say about being honored:“We applied for the SUNSational Awards Program to be judged by our peers on how we were doing in our marketing efforts. Since winning, we have been able to use the announcement in our press releases as well as in our grant proposals. It is such an honor!” - Janeen Paulauskis, Fort Myers Beach Film Festival
“We promote the award throughout our social media channels. We proudly display the award in our marketing offices and it’s often a conversation piece to explain what we won it for. Receiving the award was an honor and it was really nice to bring it back to work for my boss to appreciate too.” - Jennifer Berthiaume, Lion Country Safari
“I apply because I'm proud of what I love to do. I love to see the competition among my peers, and it's also a motivational tool for my team. Winning these awards shows that we are respected by the people that do what we do.” - Rita DeMier, South Florida Fair
“Winning awards has helped us further build our reputation as an industry leader who creates events and programs that are recognized by our peers as meeting high-standards of quality and production. It helps position us as a successful organization within our community as well.” Lynn Hobeck Bates, Visit Sarasota
BENEFITS TO AWARD WINNERS
- Press releases, explaining the award and the competition, are written and distributed throughout the state. Additionally, customized press releases for your specific market will be distributed to all winners immediately following the luncheon. We encourage you to send out press releases to your local media contacts.
- All award winners are announced and recognized on FFEA’s website and social media pages.
- Exclusive logo for Award Winners to use on email signatures, website and promotional pieces.
- Award winners may request an FFEA Representative to officially present the awards in their local market at an organization meeting, City Council meeting or other event.
- Your organization will be recognized for taking part in raising the level of professionalism throughout the industry, while at the same time improving your community.
Applications are due no later than June 15, 2018 at midnight. No late applications will be accepted. Don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions or need assistance with the online application process – we are here to help!
Good luck! We can’t wait to see what amazing things you have accomplished in the past year!