BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING ON A COMMITTEE
*All committee volunteers must be a Member in Good Standing during entire term.
- Establish enhanced credibility through leadership role.
- Meet new contacts through association with other committee volunteers and FFEA members.
- Increased recognition through visibility on FFEA website and FFEA events.
- Recognition at all events by wearing a Committee Member Ribbon.
- Sharpen networking, communication, marketing and leadership skills through interaction with other members.
- Camaraderie developed through relationship building with other committee volunteers, members and event community.
“Volunteering for FFEA allows for great learning experiences and networking opportunities with people throughout Florida and in different industries. After attending my first conference last year, I knew I wanted to be involved with FFEA as the current committee was extremely welcoming and the benefits were endless. I am incredibly excited to take on a leadership role with FFEA and serve on the Marketing Committee and look forward to attending another outstanding event this year” - Alecia Savas, Moffitt Cancer Centers