Where can I see the entries that were submitted?
Frequently Asked Questions
- All entries will be displayed at the convention and trade show – August 20-22, 2019 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.When will winners be announced?
- Winners will be announced at the 25th Annual Convention and Trade Show Awards Luncheon, Wednesday, August 21st. Winners will be presented with an award to display.Do I have to be present to win?
- Although we encourage you to attend the Convention and Tradeshow, you do not have to be present to win a SUNsational Award.How can I view the winning entries?
- A PowerPoint of all winning entries will be placed on the FFEA website.Will press releases, on winning entries, be distributed?
- Press releases, explaining the award and the competition, will be written and distributed throughout the state. Additionally, customized press releases for your specific market will be distributed to all winners immediately following the luncheon. We encourage you to send out press releases to your media contacts as well.
Rules & Policies
- Only FFEA members are eligible to submit entries.
- You may only submit ONCE PER CATEGORY for each event you produce however you may enter in as many categories as you would like.
- Entries must have been produced and/or utilized between June 1, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Please pay close attention to the submission requirements. If submission requirements are not met, your entry may not be judged.
- All entries become the property of FFEA.FFEA assumes no liability for items lost, taken, or damaged.
- All entries must be submitted by June 15, 2019.
- All entries must include payment at time of submission.
Entries are judged by professionals in their fields of radio, television, photography, website development, promotions, graphics, advertising, public relations, marketing, social media, and special event production. The entries are judged through a point system based on the criteria listed for each category.
Three SUNsational Awards will be given in each award category; a best in category award and two runner-up awards, unless, in the opinion of the judges, no award is merited. The judges reserve the right to give multiple awards in a category if scores are tied.
The early entry fee for each entry is $25 for nominations submitted by May 26th. The entry fee between May 27th – June 15th is $35. You may pay the entry fee online with credit card or mail a check to: FFEA, 2115 Alameda Avenue, Orlando, FL 32804. All payments must be received prior to June 15, 2019 in order for the application to be included in the judging. There is no charge to apply or nominate for the Programming Awards or Distinguished Awards.