We’re looking for
energized individuals with something unique to share when it comes to producing and marketing festivals and community events to present for both our in-person conference, August 24-26, 2021 in Orlando, FL and our Virtual Conference, September 28-29, 2021.
26th ANNUAL CONVENTION & TRADESHOW
Educational Sessions will be held Wednesday, August 25th and Thursday, August 26th. Time slots are 10:45am - 12pm, 1:45pm - 3:00pm and 3:30pm - 4:45pm. There will be three different session types.
- Breakout Session – 75 minutes
- Learning Roundtables – 30 minutes
- Microsessions – 3 slides, 3 minutes per slide
The Virtual Conference will take place September 28-29. Sessions will be 30 minutes each and will be prerecorded with speakers available live during the scheduled time to answer Q&A and Chat live while the presentation plays. Speakers will be required to send presentation recording by September 1, 2021. Once we have all of the recordings, we will put a short sponsor "ad" in front of each session so we can continue to give our sponsors value and show our appreciation. We will also place a code at the end of your session so attendees can submit feedback on the session and be eligible for prizes.
So what are we looking for in a speaker? In short:
inspiration and actionable insights for our attendees. Our audience is
diverse and ranges from Municipalities to non-profits to Independent Event Planners. Topics that have succeeded in the past include sponsorship recruitment and retention, marketing and social media strategies, event operations and logistics, volunteer management, technology and professional development.
Our ideal speaker is:
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Passionate about sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge on topics to help our members grow their events
- Willing to partner with FFEA and our team to deliver the best possible content experience and relevant information for our audience
- Available to engage with attendees before and after your session
- Committed to sharing about FFEA on and with your social networks
- Interested in partnering with FFEA and staying connected to the FFEA community beyond the conference itself
- Available for a 10-minute video or FFEA audio interview (for potential usage in future FFEA video content materials and event wrap-up videos)
About Our Audience
event attendees are event management professionals and industry
suppliers. Attendees include CEO/Executive Directors, Sponsorship &
Marketing Professionals, Event Operations Managers and Industry
Suppliers. Members attend to both improve their careers through
professional development and to gain fresh perspective and new ideas for