There are many good reasons to be a member of the Florida Festivals and Events Association (FFEA), but member surveys indicate that the most important is the ability to connect and exchange ideas with other event professionals throughout Florida. Your FFEA Staff and Board of Directors make it a priority to encourage exchange and information among members by offering the list of benefits below.
- Regional Networking Events: Held quarterly to give you the opportunity to meet and network with your peers in your own area.*
- Annual Convention and Tradeshow: Held annually in the late summer and features more than 30 educational sessions, networking socials, and a vendor tradeshow.*
- Social Community: Our fully integrated membership database and website allow you to connect through online forums to other FFEA Members.
- Education & Training
- Regional Educational Seminars: Held quarterly to give you a full day of education and a behind the scenes tour of an event. *
- Webinars: Held monthly on topics ranging from sponsorship to marketing and operations.
- Annual Convention: Held annually in the late summer and features more than 30 educational sessions, networking socials, and a vendor tradeshow.*
Cost Savings & Benefits
FFEA has partnerships with several companies with programs that offer your organization a significant cost savings on programs and services you may already use or can add efficiency to your office.
- Constant Contact
- Event Leadership Institute
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Volunteer Registration and Management with Volunteer Local
- Mystery Shopper Program
- FFEA Website: The FFEA website offers a member to member directory, allows you to publish your events to our homepage as well as any job postings that are open in your organization. Advertising opportunities are also available on the website.*
- Social Media Networks: FFEA Social Networks currently have a combined total of more than 7,000 followers/fans. Posting to the FFEA Pages is a member exclusive and members can submit photos of their events and products to be featured on the FFEA Facebook banner image.
- Monthly Newsletter: The FFEA monthly newsletter will feature industry trends and events in the state of FL. Advertising opportunities are also available in the newsletter. *
- FFEA Blog: Posts on the FFEA blog feature information on past and upcoming events in Florida!
Community Development & Involvement
Join one of our committees to get involved and meet other FFEA members.
- Education & Emerging Leaders Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Annual Convention Committees
- Regional Networks / Ambassador Committee