The FFEA website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal webpages, calendars, and other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages, and materials that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
FFEA has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, FFEA reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. FFEA reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
FFEA reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in FFEA’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. FFEA does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, FFEA specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized FFEA spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of FFEA.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to FFEA or Posted at Any FFEA Website
FFEA does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to FFEA (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to any FFEA website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting FFEA, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. FFEA is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in FFEA’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the FFEA website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. FFEA and its suppliers may make improvements or changes in the FFEA website at any time. Advice received via the FFEA website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
FFEA and its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on the FFEAwebsite for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. FFEA and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
FFEA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the FFEA website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.